In this post I write about why I recommend AccessAlly for membership sites.
I have done countless membership site setups using several popular plugins like Wishlist Member, Paid Memberships Pro, and plugins created specifically for integration with Infusionsoft like iMember360 and Memberium. Because my work centered mostly on Infusionsoft, I have been a big fan of iMember360.
Then a client contacted me and wanted to try AccessAlly, then a relative newcomer to the membership plugin world. It started out a little buggy during its early days but has since become a major playor with tons of features, ease of use and awesome customer support.
Here are just some of the things that I love about it:
- It’s very easy to setup – their course wizard has been refined over the years and will provide you with a step-by-step guide to setting up your membership site.
- Support is amazing! Their tutorials, knowledgebase and customer service are top-notch. I always get a speedy reply and resolution when I write them.
- The plugin can connect with other popular CRMs. It can be used to integrate with not just Infusionsoft, but Active Campaign, Ontraport, ConvertKit and just recently Drip.
- Built-in e-commerce – if you don’t have a way of accepting payments on your website, AccessAlly will provide you with a means of doing so using Stripe and/or Paypal, complete with order forms. It allows you to set up subscriptions and complex promotions.
- ProgressAlly – it’s a free plugin that comes with AccessAlly. It adds gamification to your courses in terms of setting up objectives or checklists, quizzes. It also allows your members to add notes and upload files.
Click here to take AccessAlly for a free test drive and see what it can do under the hood.
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links. It means that I may earn a commission when you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.